Mutual of Omaha family of companies that include United of Omaha and Omaha Insurance Company offer Medicare Supplement plans in most states. These plans supplement Medicare Insurance by filling in the gaps left by the Medicare Part A and Medicare Part B. Mutual of Omaha Medicare Supplements are standardized like all other Supplemental Insurance Companies. They are allowed to offer any of the Plans A-L but must at least offer Medicare Supplemental Insurance Plan A if they wish to offer Medigap Insurance at all. Plan availability varies by state. Below is a list of states where CDA Insurance may assist you. If you need coverage in any of the States listed below, you can click the button and get a quote for these Mutual of Omaha Medicare Supplement companies and plans, and if the quote meets your needs you can apply online.
|State||Rates & Application||Plan A||Plan C||Plan D||Plan F||Plan G|
|Arizona||Omaha Insurance Company||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Colorado||Mutual of Omaha||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Idaho||Mutual of Omaha||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Montana||United of Omaha||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Nevada||Mutual of Omaha||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Oregon||Omaha Insurance Company||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Texas||Omaha Insurance Company||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Utah||United of Omaha||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Washington||United of Omaha||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Benefits||Plan A||Plan C||Plan D||Plan F||Plan G|
|Part A coinsurance and hospital costs up to an additional 365 days after Medicare benefits are used up||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Part B coinsurance or copayment||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Blood (first 3 pints)||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Part A hospice care coinsurance or copayment||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Skilled nursing facility care coinsurance||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Part A deductible||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Part B deductible||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Part B excess charges||Yes|
|Foreign Travel Emergency (Up to Plan Limits)3||80%||80%||Yes||Yes|
Additional Medigap Information
- Medigap Plan F offers a high deductible option. You must pay for Medicare-covered costs up to the high-deductible amount ($2,200 in 2017) before your Medigap policy pays anything
- 100% part B coinsurance except up to $20 copayment for office visits and up to $50 copayment for ER.
- You must also pay a separate $250 deductible for foreign travel emergency and there is a $50,000 lifetime maximum benefit.
- After you meet your out-of-pocket yearly limit and your yearly Part B deductible ($183 in 2017) the plan pays 100% of covered services for the rest of the calendar year (This applies only to plans K & L) - [Excess charges do to apply to maximum out of pocket]
- Modified Plan F offers an individual assistance program, as well as coverage for preventive dental care (available in some states)
- 2017 Out of Pocket Limit for Plan K is $5,120.
- 2017 Out of Pocket Limit for Plan L is $2,560.
- You must be enrolled in both Medicare Part A and Medicare Part B and live in the plan's service area to be eligible for these plans.
- You are first eligible during the 7-month Initial Coverage Enrollment Period (ICEP), the 3 months before your 65th birthday, the month of, and 3 months after. CAUTION: You only have one choice so take your time, ask for help and choose wisely.
- You must continue to pay your Medicare Part B premium in addition to any plan premium shown below.
About Information Presented
- This is a web site from CDA Insurance LLC. CDA Insurance LLC is not an insurance carrier, we are an agency that represents many companies offering products to the general public and also to medicare recipients. We do our best to assure that all information presented on our web site is current and accurate.
- CDA Insurance LLC is not associated with Medicare or the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services. This is not a complete listing of plans available in your service area. For a complete listing please contact 1-800-MEDICARE or consult www.medicare.gov.
- A Medicare Supplement plan is a health insurance plan provided by a private company that fills in the “gaps” in original Medicare coverage. CDA Insurance LLC is an agency that sells Medicare Supplement plans to medicare beneficiaries. Submitting our online quote request form does NOT affect your current enrollment, nor will it enroll you in a Medicare Supplement plan or other Medicare plans. To apply for coverage you must submit an application for the company and plan that you want.